So many things going on in the country the masses are led to believe and some are totally brainwashed by it. As 2016 comes to an end, here are 5 top things that can still be changed if the creators themselves know it's a big fat lie!
- 21 Chibok Girls were rescued: Hell no! These were actresses carefully trained on how they will conduct themselves as victims of the #BringBackOurGirls scam. The biggest 419 scam Nigeria has ever done that went global. Joyful one minute, sad the next. One mother backing her alleged daughter in full view of the media event as if she was rescued that minute and she was seeing her kid for the first time in the 2 years. I never believed one girl was missing in Chibok. It is to be observed carefully that the number 21 was also the Chibok girl number that former VP Atiku sponsored with scholarships to schools. Just explore #21ChibokGirls and see the vast coincident. Don't forget there were three sets of abductions from Chibok where girls and women were allegedly taken. Which set was this? Then came word 100 plus girls did not wanna come back according to a Chibok leader to CNN. The leader later denied saying that. One of these 21 girls had a child and the government told us clearly they were not sexually abused. So she voluntary had sex with a terrorist?
- Femi Fani-Kayode's fresh new charges of N23M from ONSA: The EFCC, DSS and President Buhari's government are on a total witch hunt this year on this FFK case. First he gets bailed out for his November 2016 hearing to start and now he's rearrested because of his bold writings antagonizing the government. I antagonized Canada's gun laws and the government kicked me out. Now using this as a new excuse to arrest him violates his bail. Why was it REVOKED? The government failed to tell us that. This is already a government that does not respect the judiciary and tampers with it. N23M indeed.
- Linda Ikeji Social is the next Facebook: Linda Ikeji Social launched November 1st and it was a total disaster registering and navigating. Who on earth did this popular blogger hire to manage her affairs? They need to be fired for such poor work. The red downgraded Facebook clone was misbranded as a social network when it's actually a social community. Linda does not even have a FB fanpage let alone one verified like mine. She has never interacted with fans on FB, just friends on her personal page. She claims she will be placing ads on pages with 50,000 followers, something she herself does not have on her personal page. Linda may never achieve what Zuckerberg has in a million years. I know cos I am Nigeria's first person on Facebook and was a beta tester with Mark and Andy McColumn in late 2003 to 2004 when it launched in the Universities. The site has too many flaws. Tech experts in Lagos tell me it was an hour waste of their day trying to register. It looks like nothing but a Ponzi scheme collecting your e-mails and needing your traffic to build up HER OWN AD REVENUE.
- Nigerian Government promised to discipline plagiarism speech writer: Someone in the presidency plaigarized Barack Obama's Change speech in 2008 and inserted words directly into President Buhari's change initiative speech for Nigeria. The same happened this year with Melania Trump and Michelle Obama's speech in 2008 and she got ripped for it and the culprit over there resigned. While our Presidency just let it fade away, my Aso Rock villa snitches told me it was Bashir Ahmaad a special adviser and former editor of a defunct Hausa magazine that wrote it. They won't discipline him. He's Buhari's pet and the same one that bailed out of the panel with Bobrisky the male barbie. Ahmaad has consistently avoided me asking him questions about the speech. He has now BLOCKED my verified account from his verified account on Twitter. Lolz!
- Invest in MMM and make money during this recession: Nigerians are gullible illiterates and brainwashed. MMM is a Ponzi like Pyramid scheme that allows members to contribute money in a fund that promises them 30% a the end of the month. Created by a convicted Russian fraudster, the scheme collapsed in South Africa and many other countries leaving people with their life savings GONE! At one point there wasn't a payout for everybody. This is what is gonna happen in Nigeria. The Central Bank has warned Nigerians but it is now showing up in reputable churches like Redeemed Christian Church of God where the lead pastors have private jets and luxurious assets. According to Wiki, МММ was a Russian company that perpetrated one of the world's largest Ponzi schemes of all time. By different estimates from 5 to 40 million people lost up to $10 billion. The company started attracting money from private investors, promising annual returns of up to 1000%. It is unclear whether a Ponzi scheme was the initial intention, as such extravagant returns might have been possible during the Russian hyperinflation in such commerce as import-export. You've been WARNED by the CBN.